“Where’s Your Badge?”
On a spring day in 1989 after working midnight shift, a Police Officer in Washington, D.C. left his badge with his jacket in a U.S. Attorney’s Office. After being stopped on his way home the officer knew he needed a second badge although his agency only issued one.
The Officer named his fledgling company Liberty Emblem Company and began ordering badges for himself and his fellow officers. Word spread and before long Liberty Emblem Company began making Name Bars, Retired Badges, Mini Badges, Badge Cases and Wallets, Patches and more. Orders began coming in from Officers and Deputies and Fire Departments in Maryland, Virginia and Pennsylvania.
After 20 years of dedicated service the Officer retired and began working only 80 hour weeks.
“We look like the Hooterville Fire Department”
A Fire Chief contacted Liberty because he was tired of every member looking “raggedy” and different. He wanted to start from scratch and be proud of his Department.
Having been a member of a Volunteer First Aid Squad the owner had first hand experience. Working closely with the Chief and Members we successfully designed a complete and uniform insignia program.
For the first time small and large departments could look uniform and professional on the scene or at parades and funerals. All badges, name bars, collar insignia, rank insignia, medals, ribbon and commendation bars would be the same for all members - right down to their tie bars!
“Can You Make Decals?”
After designing and producing a beautiful new patch for a Fire Department they asked if we could create “patch like decals” for their apparatus, building and members. We did and they loved them. Soon we were making Truck Numbers, Striping, Lettering and more. Police and Sheriff Departments followed. Another milestone and new product!
Today Liberty Emblem Company proudly serves customers in all 50 states and continues to grow.
“What’s in it for me?”
- Personalized Service is our passion. We go above beyond to earn and keep your trust and loyalty.
- Ease in Ordering: Never ordered a badge, patch or emblem before? Don’t know where to start? Relax let us help you.
- Honesty and Integrity: We will conduct ourselves in an honest, open and fair manner building trust in our relationship.
- Free Quotations in a timely manner!
- Excellence: A total commitment to quality and innovation. Quality products that you can wear with pride.
- People: Our greatest strength! We hire the best talent and empower them to unleash their potential to serve you!
- Security of your insignia: We insure that your emblems and insignia can only be ordered by you!
- Fast and Easy Reorders: We keep your emblem design on file forever. You don’t have to “reinvent the wheel”, every time you need to reorder your badges, patches, custom insignia etc. We are the “answer to a prayer” for new quartermasters, purchasing officers, sheriffs, chiefs, and office managers.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!